Martha Stewart Crafts Happy Birthday Banner
|Average Customer Review: ( 67 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
14 of 14 found the following review helpful:
Not like photo Jan 30, 2013
By Nicole C.
The letters are cute and the same color, however it is one long banner, not two. You can't cut the ribbon and have it layered like the photo, there isn't enough ribbon. It's cute, but definitely not like the photo.
9 of 9 found the following review helpful:
Beautiful! Jul 11, 2011
This is the best looking happy birthday banner I've seen. No store has one this nice, I looked everywhere before I ordered it online. Too bad the picture doesn't really do it justice. The colors are more pastel and much prettier. The letters are high quality and very thick and the glitter doesn't come off.
Mine actually came in one long piece, not two divided pieces as shown. I suppose you could take the ribbon out and seperate the banner but we left it as one long piece and had it outside. The glitter under the sun was beautiful. I stored it for future years since the quality looks like it'll hold up beautifully. Highly recommend.
6 of 6 found the following review helpful:
Did the job Aug 29, 2011
The sign looks very nice and made my girlfriend happy. Be aware the sign will leave glitter around when you handle it however.
10 of 12 found the following review helpful:
Bi_thday Mar 17, 2012
By A New Mom
1) The product I received missed "R" in "Birthday". So it looked "BI THDAY".
2) It's not double-leveled as shown on the website or in the packaging picture. There is only one string that hangs both "Happy" and "Birthday" on the same level.
3) There are tiny plastic flakes on top of each character. They peel off easily and fall everywhere you take the banner. I'm worried since I have an infant who doesn't know what is safe to put in her mouth.
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
Good quality and looks good - Glitter rubs off May 17, 2012
By Ramkumar Balaraman
You can get cheaper birthday banners at your local big box store, but we would usually discard them after use due to tape residue or crease marks. I also liked the pastel colors on these better than the shiny standard-issue ones.
1. The pastel colors do look good and are a refreshing change from the shiny banners
2. The ribbon is threaded through the letters, which are made of thick paper. You can adjust the width between the letters based on the wall space you have available
3. Ribbon does not get much tape residue. As an added bonus, you can make ribbon bows at the ends.
4. This is one long Happy birthday banner, which can be cut into 2 to look like the version in the product image. Gives you more options (though I did cut mine).
1. The glitter does rub off. I thought it wouldn't based on the reviews, but mine was flaking glitter right out of the package without much effort. Not a big deal for me.
2. Tape may not hold up the ribbon very well, especially given the weight. Of course the ribbon makes it easy to use push pins.
See all 67 customer reviews on Amazon.com