Edge punches transform the border of your paper from straight and plain into a pretty design element. While corner punches soften the hard angles. Martha Stewart Crafts™ Punch Around the Page™ combines both into one great set to add a continuous border all the way around your paper.
Martha Stewart Crafts™ Holly Leaves Punch Around the Page™
This holiday, effortlessly handcraft beautiful cards, interesting scrapbook pages, and pretty decorations with the Holly Leaves Punch Around the Page. The intricate die-cut holly leaf design will add a festive edge. Use the punches together for a complete border, or separately to create elegant corners or trim on your pages and cards. Edge punch size is 2 inches by 3.75 inches, corner punch size 1.5 inches.
Perfect holly leaves to decorate holiday items
• From Martha Stewart Crafts
• Set includes matching edge punch and corner punch
• Alignment guide printed on base of edge punch
• Wings on corner punch for alignment
• Sides of edge punch fold up
• Easy to use craft punch
• Creates a continuous die-cut border
• Effortlessly punch an uninterrupted border
• Precise corner punches for flawless design
• Compact storage Punching a beautiful all-around border is simple with the Holly Punch Around the Page set.
1. Punch corners first, using the fold out wings for alignment
2. Then, connect the pattern from corner to corner with the edge punch using the printed guide on the wings.
3. Continue around all sides.
To punch at the fold of a card, line up one arm to edge of paper and silver line to inside fold.
For best results, punch one piece of paper at a time. If punch becomes dull, sharpen by punching through aluminum foil. To lubricate, punch through a piece of waxed paper.